Strategy and performance - Risk
The Clearview Risk module clarifies and streamlines your risk management by allowing you to document and assess against your strategic and operational risks.
“The Board risk training session using the Clearview Risk module was the best received of any Board session we had ever done.”
The risk module provides users with a complete view of their organisations. It allows organisations to plan against risks in advance, making decisions and putting actions into place.
The Risk module enables you to:
Improve organisational performance:
- Identify, monitor and manage risks and their mitigating activities;
- Assign ownership for each risk;
- Analyse and report on risks in a number of ways;
- Evaluate risk exposure for the organisation in financial terms;
- Manage the controls designed to minimise the risk;
- Monitor key risk performance indicators; and
- Enable effective decision making by providing information to management to mitigate risk.
You can easily:
- Populate a comprehensive risk database containing both strategic and operational risks,
- Automate the production of risk matrices for each manager, department and the organisation as a whole;
- Align the module to support and enhance your risk management framework;
- Clarify, streamline and embed risk management and monitoring; and
- Decide how often you will review risks and receive email alert reminders.
For more information get in touch, join a webinar or explore related magazine articles.