We care passionately about the environment and continue to try and minimise our carbon footprint wherever possible.
- Recycle all of our waste.
- Reduce paper usage whenever possible - for example by using software in meetings rather than paper-based reporting.
- Recycle all used IT equipment.
Save energy by:
- Switching off equipment when possible rather than putting equipment on standby.
- Reducing heating oil consumption by using thermostats in rooms, and on radiators, to control temperature.
Continue to reduce our community impact:
- By using public transport where possible.
- Car sharing when possible.
- Home working when possible.
- Conducting phone/online meetings with clients where possible to do so.
- Many staff walk or cycle to work when possible to do so.